Saturday 29 May 2010

My PSP can play avi, flv, 3gp, wmv, asf, mp4, mov, rm, mkv, and mpg

Commonly, PSP is used for playing games. This time, I’d like to share my using it as media player that can play many video format. When we buy this PSP, we can only play mp4 files. If we want to play many other video format, we have to download PSP homebrew such as GoTube, PSPlayer MT, and PMPlayer Advance.
To download GoTube 1.2, please click this link. My downloaded GoTube can play my avi (xvid), flv, 3gp, wmv, asf, mp4, mov, dat and mpeg1 files.
To download PSPlayer MT, please click http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/369. It can play almost any format except rmvb and flv (for now).
To download PMPlayer Advance 3.1, please access this http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1774 . I can play my mkv, flv, 3gp, and mp4 files by using this homebrew.It can also play my srt (subtitle) files.
I am satisfied with those above homebrew but still they can not play my rmvb files. Please anyone who has experiences playing rmvb files on PSP, let me know.

My PSP is PSP phat with system software 5.00 M33-4.

Below are screenshots of video players on my PSP:

 
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online